Recommended Use Domestic, hotel & commercial
Material Ceramic + ABS
Color White, black, black, green
Min pressure 12 psi (80 kPa)
Max pressure 108 psi (750 kPa)
Min water flow 5.3 gallons/ 20L per minute
Voltage 120V 60Hz/ 220V 50Hz
Power 1230 W/ 1600 W
Market USA/ Canada
Revolutionary build-in low water tank technology assures the perfect flushing performance and there is no water pressure requirement at the same time
Auto open function
Inductive open cover automatically, no need to open the cover by hand
- Compact, ultra slim one-piece intelligent toilet with integrated personal cleansing.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Built-in design with direct water supply.
- Antibacterial wand offers adjustable spray shape, position, water pressure, temperature, pulsate, and oscillate functions.
- Front and rear wash modes provide warm water for cleansing.
- Self-cleaning function uses electrolyzed water systems to sanitize the wand surfaces.
- Warm-air drying system with adjustable temperature settings.
- Heated seat with adjustable temperature settings.
- Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of seat and cover.
- Soft-Close elongated seat allows seat to close quietly.
- LED lighting illuminates the bowl to serve as a nightlight.
- Remote control.
- Dual flush offers a choice of 0.8 or 1.28 gpf (3.0 or 4.8 lpf).
- Included components: Complete toilet and seat, supply stop valve, braided inlet supply hose, power cord, and remote control.
- Dual-flush technology allows you to choose between a full or partial flush.
- Pump-assisted flushing for strong flush performance.
- Built-in cistern do note require water pressure like tankless toilet.
- Standard 12″ (305 mm) rough-in.
Codes and standards
INTERTEK LISTED/ CETL certified
ASME A112.4.2-2015/ CSA B45.16-15;ASSE1037
ASME A112.19.2-2018/CSA B45.1-18 ASME A112.19.14- 2013
ASME A112.18.1- 2018/CSA B125.1-18
UL 1431:2011 Ed.3+R:22Apr2020
UL 1951:2011 Ed.2+R:25Aug2017
CSA C22.2#64:2019 Ed.8 (R2019)
CSA C22.2#68:2018 Ed.8+U1
ADA comfort height